Thursday, April 7, 2011

Favorite Car

Growing up I've had many "dream cars". Cars that were fast and sexy.  My dream cars have consisted of the expensive Tesla Sport to the affordable Mustang models.  But never will a car take the place of my all time favorite, the Stingray Corvette.  I just love the way the body style hugs the chassis and the engine's roar as it comes to life.  Unfortunately, I lack the funds to ever buy one that is in decent condition or to ever restore one. BUT! there is a new version being released soon, and it will be featured in the upcoming Transformer's movie. Just gotta keep on dreaming I guess.

1 comment:

  1. That Stingray prototype looks pretty nice, and one of my neighbors has a cherry red 68 Stingray rotting away in his yard, next to a Chevelle. It makes me mad and sad at the same time

    ReplyDelete