Thursday, April 7, 2011

This probably should have come first..

 Original pic

Since the blog has the word in it, thought I should do an article on the most expensive car I've ever seen.
Some interesting facts over my favorite: the 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport;
The 62 mph mark falls in 2.7 seconds and then 124 mph arrives in just 7.3 seconds, and finally 186 mph in just 16.7 seconds. 
IF the vehicle goes over 120-ish while in normal mode, the spoiler pops up to keep the car aerodynamic.

If you want top speed, you have to "hack" the electronics.
"If ultimate top speed is your goal, then you have to use a special key to unlock the electronics before you start the engine, and the car drops practically to the pavement while the wing is trimmed out to just 2 degrees." link

Asking price: 1.9 million

If you want to know some of the history of the Bugatti line, Check this out..

On a side note, i now like Simon Cowell even more now as I learned he owns a Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari F430, and a Rolls-Royce Phantom! what I wouldn't give just to sit in the garage..

2 comments:

  1. I've read a magazine once where the most expensive cars were listed. It's amazing how some people can waste their money.

    These cars weren't that beautiful, they were just extremely powerful, but could only be used on tracks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would kill to have a Veyron.

    ReplyDelete