Monday, April 18, 2011

when you just don't feel rich enough

I present to you, the most expensive paint jobs to fix when you get a scratch.

Audi R-8

Porsche 911  

Mercedes c63
M3-8

White Gold Mercedes SLK 0

and OH MY GOD! this is insane

Golden-Ferrari-599-GTB-11






Source on this awesome for 45 more golden pictures


okay so a quick note, I have finals this week and next week.  So what this means is that I probably won't be doing a story every day, and if i do post one it'll be short and sweet, like this one was.

shout out to KungPao: I like the traffic light, but i thought it lit up. my bad. but it gave me an idea.
In the future if anyone sees a lit traffic light on my blog,
green means I am not busy and will be updating frequently,
yellow means i am busy to with work or school but will try to post (like it would be now)
red means don't expect an article, though i probably would give  a quick post to explain why its red.

and that's all for today. hope everyone enjoys their week and all you college students out their stop slacking and study! You don't want to flunk out after spending all that tuition money do you?

18 comments:

  1. The Mercedes has the coolest paint job (is that even paint?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really find it hard to believe people spend this kind of money...

    ReplyDelete
  3. People in Dubai have that kind of money to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My head just popped off of my neck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, it's awesome and tasteless at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy shit. That is actually crazy. A golden gun, now a golden car. SOON: golden buildings.


    classnotecomics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow. Hate to drive thru a sandstorm in that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff and love the blog. Good luck with finals, they are coming up on me as well.

    +1 Follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome site would love to see whats next...

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol nice bro. some people just dont have anything else to do with their money

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. I would be too scared to drive those cars. Even without the paint job :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cars are ludicrous

    ReplyDelete
  13. sometimes you need motivation to be a good driver and really try not to crash into anything

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugly as sin. The Porsche is a bit unique amongst them though in that you can see the edges of each gold leaf

    ReplyDelete