Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lotus encounter

So while out driving yesterday I was passed by something that looked amazing and expensive. No model names or manufacturer insignia were visible so I didn't recognize it at first. Turns out I was witnessing what was likely the only Lotus sports car in a 300 mile radius.  The guy seemed to be having a good time as we "raced" through traffic. My mustang had no chance as I was driving much safer than he was due to the heavy traffic. But it was interesting to see one of these cars in my area, which is full of old people and definitely not to many sport car enthusiasts.

And since I have no idea what model of Lotus it was, here are some random pictures/videos.

it looked like this. but didn't say LOTUS or EXIGE
 






 




"The world's most beautiful cars almost always look like a naked woman lying on her stomach about to get up." -unknown

6 comments:

  1. Oh shit! That's what I saw the other day too! I couldn't recognize it at first glance, but seeing these pictures now I know what it was!

    My favorite car happens to be the Viper, and although extremely rare, when I do see them I pretty much turn into a school girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing cars, the power to weight ratio is crazy. I'm sure it handles like a go-kart with a lot more balls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic handling cars, excellent ground effects underbody panels on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite is the audi R7 but this seems to be a great challenger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lotus Elise is a car I WILL own one day

    ReplyDelete